About Our Partnership
The primary goal of the CTCEP is to increase and retain the number of high quality and successful new teachers educated in Central Texas and working in Central Texas Classrooms.
Key Partnership Features
At the inaugural meeting of the CTCEP a proposed charter and leadership structure were discussed and four project teams were formed to design templates for the parties to complete including:
- EPP expectations for field-based experiences;
- EPP expected knowledge and skills of candidates;
- ISD expected knowledge and skills for the novice teacher;
- Incentives for cooperating/mentor teachers.
Full Program Description
Download a full description of our program and related materials
- Program Description
- Central Texas Council on Educator Preparation Organizational Charter
- Central Texas Council on Educator Preparation Meeting Agenda (June)
- Central Texas Council on Educator Preparation Meeting Agenda (October)
- Field-Based Block Expectations Template
- Central Texas Council on Educator Preparation Overview Presentation